Tuesday, October 12, 2010

All the lonely people

When i wake up:

I know the sky is blue
I see the leaves on the ground
I feel the cold in my bones
And your arms far away

When i sleep:

I dream of things nobody else could see
I ask things i don't want to ask
I know how many times i lie to myself
I'm far from all i care and all it hurts

When i smile:

I feel my heart go numb
I can tell that it ain't that bad
I forget all the minutes that go by
I sing silently

When i feel sad:

I lost myself
I don't know what the fuck it's going on
I think about yesterdays
I feel desperate

When i'm lost:

I need you to found me
I need to find you
I need to ask you
I need you to ask me

When it's time to go on:

I don't know what to do with myself.
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.