Saturday, June 09, 2007

Theli

I the beast of forever,
i spoke to thee to burn in thy memories
I'm the sword of judgmentent
For what i am the punishment for those who speak errants.
I'm the edge of sin and yet at the same time i'm the sinner
For whom may found true in this words shall be spared.
I'm the eye that sees all
For what i am the everlasting torment of knowledgment.
I'm the shade without shape, waiting at the center of the heart.
For whom may await the time to come shall be spared.
I'm the fallen, son of man, child of god
For what i am forgotten and forbidden to rise.
I'm the tides of the moon and the fire of the sun.
For whom may sought a destiny in this shall be spared.
I'm the Dragon, mother of all
For what i am the final rest for all and yet for none.
I'm the broken wings of believers, always admiring.
For whom may call my name they shall be spared.
I'm the raven of despair
For what i am souls in eternal rest who seek to return.
I'm the pain who drowns the mind into oblvion
For whom may walk my ways shall be spared.
I'm the the void
For what i am end of all, the tower of Babylon
I'm the heaven upon earth, i'm the hell of the flesh
For whom may found my boundaries shall be spared.
I'm the Beast of nevermore,
For what i am the mistake, the unforgiven creation
I'm the silent cry in the darkness
For whom below my sight shall nevermore found rest.

Thus this spoke him who is her and is it.




No comments:

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.