Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coils of the world serpent.

Abridge this chasm, sorcerer!
Let me cross the ways to the red halls of victory,
Bring  me the coils of the serpent 
In the world beneath the world!

-

Bring me war,
A conquer bittersweet,
Against silence and storm,
The facade in the old ways,

Let me shine my light
For those in shores afar to behold,
Lost between the sea and the tomb,
Walking paths unknown,

Give me a name
To be found in letters and poems,
Greater than those everlasting,
A thing wild in the dreams of those who seek me,

Take me to my rest,
In the dust of my home,
Quietly setting aside the banners
Of year-long wars,

Hear me
A pray again
To be told
That i can believe.

[A prayer against winter,
A soundless song,
Against the ashes
Of the earth]
Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.