Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Guide me into solar winds

Carry me into the other side
Of and ilusory mirror
Take me unto the hands of the immortal's spirit
A candle light in the cosmic laberynth
A glory sin
That lits this sight into tears
But nothing is undone
Trought out the ephemeral circunstances
That make me despair

Guide me into your blood and flesh
Titan of the wrath
God of war
Guide me into the malevolant cries
of Eternity
Crush my bones into dust, dust of solar winds
Nothingness leads the path
Another star on the horizon
Another memory shining within it's own torture

And then trow me at abbys
Things left forgotten
In walls of ether
Another mind
Another eye
Beholders into void
Thus it was
This, the rise of the the hell's sun.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.