Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The flame of an undying spirit

I gaze upon time
I dive in it's meaningless flow
And does it torn my soul
Into vivid dreams ov immortality

Chased by those who once held my creed
Conquered by the fear ov those fools
Wich never foundeth in me, the true light
So was i the flame of neverending spark

Was i the true form to be chosen
A prodigal son, but as does the sun
Fade away, i gave my own self
To be able to see, beyond limits ov the flesh

Fire i expelled from my thoughs
Like the shining phoenix
Was my triumph over all kinds ov deity
A simple thing to do

It was the thorn on my hands
The spear ov shade
Piercing all that i was
So i falleth

Into the abbys, the obsidian gates
Beneath me and beyond me
Nothing i was, nothing to become
Death were my wings

So i falleth...

1 comment:

Escencia Witch said...

Holaaaaaaaa!!!
mil grcias por pasarte!!!

estuve viendo un poco el otro flog pero no sabia donde firmar!! XD
ingles no se mucho asi que posteo por el canto: Adios!
que me encanto! escribis realmente lindo!
hoy no es mi mejor dia asi que cuando pueda y cuando vuelva a tener internet en mi casa... leereè con màs detenimiento y actualizarè el blog!!!

mientrastanto.. Gracias!

.......+La bruja aga+......

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.