Sunday, September 28, 2008

She feels it dies, i hear her cry.

Temperature negative
Definition clouded
Life is halteth
Their limbs tore apart
From the corpse
That sleeps

Oh i'm a maniac
Myself lives in panic
An strange fear
Of what may come
Ten thousand times before me
Others have tried
To live without pain
But it simply cannot be
The pills are what makes me ill
So fucking ill

So devastated
Who closed my eyes?
Who closed my mouth
Who shuts down my ears?

I cannot think,
Without this mechanism
The right execution
For my principle of self-torture
I'm what i abhor
Hence i must die

Gimme the pills, mr. white coat
Sugar and water won't do
Gimme the scalpel and the nitroglicerin
This is contagious
My brain infested
By the most elusive of all plagues
I'm the dirty madman
Ragged clothes of old
King of pain
Celebrate my descend
A feast of blissful madness
Invested my sanity
In goat's blood
Perfect momentum
For me to scape

And to be free of the endless room
[The sitting room]
Aire becomes heavy to breath
On the roof
They draw the signs
I want to scape
To leave me behind
The bars of my house

Would you help me go away?
Pull the plug
Kiss me goodbye
Praise the lord
And turn me off.

I need to go on,
Whether that means to die or to live

I feel it coming
The hand, the nervous human
Behind the killing choise
Would you kiss me goodbye?
Goodbye for today.
Or goodbye forevermore
Would you please me this way?
Don't need to stop
Just to let go
This puppet that i've become
Is nothing you could like.
No shining voice to sing you a song
No arms open up into the air
Waiting
I'm waiting
'till you kiss me goodbye

['till you drop the blade that spills my blood]

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.